Hadoop is primarily used for two classes of applications: advanced analytics and data processing. Sessions in this track focus on algorithms, solutions and tools for solving data science and integration tasks using Hadoop. Speakers will reveal how Hadoop is used to solve problems across various industries, focusing on particular issues, unveiling relevant tips and discussing lessons learned from solving real-world challenges. Attendees should have a background in statistics, data mining, machine learning or big data management. Talks will include examples of algorithms, code samples and offer valuable insights from experts in the field.
- Leveraging Hadoop to Transform Raw Data into Rich Features at LinkedIn
- Radoop: A Graphical Analytics Tool for Big Data
- Raptor - Real-time Analytics on Hadoop
- The Powerful Marriage of R and Hadoop
- Leveraging Big Data in the Fight Against Spam and Other Security Threats
- Large Scale Log Data Analysis for Marketing in NTT Communications
- Building a Model of Organic Link Traffic
- Building Relational Event History Model with Hadoop
- Data Mining for Product Search Ranking
- Data Mining in Hadoop, Making Sense Of It in Mahout!
- Big Data Analytics – Data Professionals: the New Enterprise Rock Stars