Nov. 7, 10 & 11 Register Now
9:00AM - 5:00PM
This three-day hands-on training course is for system administrators and others responsible for managing Apache Hadoop clusters in production or development environments.
You will learn:
- How the Hadoop Distributed File System and MapReduce work
- What hardware configurations are optimal for Hadoop clusters
- What network considerations to take into account when building out your cluster
- How to configure Hadoop’s options for best cluster performance
- How to configure the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- How to maintain and monitor your cluster
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume, and from relational database management systems using Sqoop
- What system administration issues exist with other Hadoop projects such as Hive, Pig, and HBase
Throughout the course, hands-on labs help students build their knowledge and apply the concepts being discussed.
Following the training, attendees will have an opportunity to become a Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH).
This course is designed for people with at least a basic level of Linux system administration experience. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.Register Now