Nov. 7 Register Now
5:00 - 6:30PM or 7:00 - 8:30PM
Become a Cloudera Certified Administrator!
Gain the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop credential before attending Hadoop World with this special offer: take the exam for only $249.
Areas Of Knowledge Tested
The Cloudera Certified Administrator exam will test the following areas of knowledge:
- Hadoop Cluster Overview
- Daemons and normal operation of a Hadoop cluster, both in data storage and in data processing. The current features of computing systems that motivate a system like Hadoop.
- Hadoop Cluster Planning
- Principal points to consider in choosing the hardware and operating systems to host a Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop Cluster Management
- Cluster handling of disk or machine failures. Regular tools for monitoring and managing the Hadoop file system.
- Job Scheduling
- How the default scheduler and the FairScheduler handle the tasks in a mix of jobs running on a cluster.
- Monitoring and Logging
- Basic functioning and features of Hadoop’s logging and monitoring systems.