Nov. 7 Register Now
5:00 - 6:30PM or 7:00 - 8:30PM
Become a Cloudera Certified Developer!
Gain the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop credential before attending Hadoop World with this special offer: take the exam for only $249.
Areas Of Knowledge Tested
The Cloudera Certified Developer exam will test the following areas of knowledge:
- Computing Environment
- The current mix of computing resources and demands that motivates the use of a technology like Apache Hadoop.
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- How files are stored and managed in HDFS; the infrastructure that supports HDFS.
- The MapReduce phases of execution; the framework for running a MapReduce job; expected properties of job runs based on number of mappers, number of reducers, distribution of data.
- Hadoop API
- The Java classes that make up the Hadoop API.
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- The basic purpose, design and operation of tools that augment the Hadoop core to make a comprehensive platform, including Hadoop Streaming, fuse-dfs, Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, HBase, Oozie, and Hue.