Nov. 7, 10 & 11 Register Now
9:00AM - 5:00PM
This three-day training course is for developers who want to learn to use Apache Hadoop to build powerful data processing applications.
You will learn:
- How MapReduce and the Hadoop Distributed File System work
- How to write MapReduce code in Java or other programming languages
- What issues to consider when developing MapReduce jobs
- How to implement common algorithms in Hadoop
- Best practices for Hadoop development and debugging
- How to leverage other project such as Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Sqoop and Oozie
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
Following the training, attendees will have an opportunity to become a Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop.
This course is designed for developers with some programming experience (preferably Java). Existing knowledge of Hadoop is not required.Register Now