Nov. 7 Register Now
9:00AM - 5:00PM
This one-day course will give decision-makers the information they need to know about Apache Hadoop, answering questions such as:
- When is Hadoop appropriate?
- What are people using Hadoop for?
- How does Hadoop fit into our existing environment?
- What do I need to know about choosing Hadoop?
You will learn:
- Why Hadoop?
- The motivation for Hadoop
- Use cases and case studies about Hadoop
- Overview of the Hadoop platform
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Cloudera’s Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH)
- The big picture: how Hadoop fits into your architecture
- How Hadoop can augment your existing environment which may include Relational Databases, SANs, OLAP systems and more
- Managing a Hadoop cluster
- What people resources are required?
- What physical resources are required?
- What will this cost my organization?
- How does it scale for growth?
- Understanding the Apache open-source model and Cloudera’s role